Monday, March 12, 2012

One Full Weekend of Miranda Lambert and Kelly Clarkson.

I don't know about you, but THIS concert fan is a huge country music fan. And I know that Kelly Clarkson doesn't just sing country, but she does sing a little. So this is making me uber excited for this weekend. Why, you ask? Well, because two of my favorite singers are going to be in town: Miranda Lambert AND Kelly Clarkson! They're both playing the 1stBank Center on Saturday and Sunday respectively, and I can't wait for either show. Saturday night I'm hitting up Miranda Lambert with my man (he loves her too) and on Sunday I'm going to the Kelly Clarkson show with a couple of my old college roomies - can't wait to FINALLY get our concert on, it's been a long few weeks with no good music in town!

1 comment:

  1. They have a box show for everyone of their artist and this is what make their artist so successful. They out sale their kelly clarkson tickets counterpart but the BMI charts will not contain them. I think they are a little self-conscious by the Disney kids.

    ReplyDelete