Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Colorado Concert Insider: I Love the Ting Tings

Finally: Spring in Colorado. Which means it's almost summertime in Colorado. Which means it's time for lots and lots of fabulous concerts to start populating each and every week on the Colorado concerts calendar. Now this week, we have something MUCHO exciting to kick off this new season in both weather and music. The Ting Tings take the stage Saturday night at the Ogden. Obvi I am going because I LOVELOVELOVE The Ting Tings. But also this weekend is a musical dance event called the Caffiene Music Festival at the 1stBank Center. it's supposed to be super amazing. They're running fifty artists on five stages - I'd say it's gonna be an event to rememebr. If I wasn't already going to see the Ting Tings, there's no way I'd miss out. Ahhh so happy that there are FINALLY some amazing music events going on around Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment